How to use My HemiCheck report
Give a copy of the printout to bosses, teachers, support workers, or others you interact with regularly.
- It can be used as a ‘reminder’ of what the person already knows
- It can be used as a simple ‘introduction’ when you’re meeting someone for the first time, who you’ll be dealing with regularly.
Please keep in mind:
- My HemiCheck is NOT meant to be an all-encompassing summary of all your medical situations. It simply offers an overview, based on your opinions, of your hemiplegia.
- My HemiCheck is NOT a professional medical document, or a substitute for detailed professional or medical assessments. It is based only on your personal assessment of how hemiplegia affects you.
- My HemiCheck is NOT a substitute for thorough conversations with relevant people. It is simply a reminder of or introduction to full dialogue.
We hope My HemiCheck helps you easily convey how hemiplegia affects you or your loved one specifically.
In order to help us improve My HemiCheck for the future, we’d like to anonymously save your answers. This information will be stored securely, and only used for internal monitoring purposes.
Simply click the button below to complete the online survey: